London Metropolitan Archive
Journal 10: COL/CC/01/01/010 f370v
The Bowyers witness the Coronation Procession of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon, 24th June 1509
Hereafter appeareth the order of the crafts how they shall stand when the King and Queen shall pass by towards their coronation. The chief craft to begin on the south side of the Cheap a little from Old Change end and so forth towards the Tower and every of them to make rails at their proper costs for their standing after the order following:
..............Bowyers 4 yards
Note: The site of Old Change, which is a vanished street, was on the site of what is now the Festival Gardens, St Paul's Churchyard, on the corner of Cannon Street and New Change.